In accordance with the provisions of clauses 6-III and 19 of the French Digital Economy Confidence legislation (loi pour la Confiance dans l'Économie Numérique,) we hereby inform you that:
This website, media.france.fr (hereafter referred to as the ‘Website’) is published by:
Atout France, a French economic interest group (GIE), Whose registered office is 200/216 rue Raymond Losserand, CS 60043, 75680 PARIS Cedex 14 Tel.: +33 1 42 96 70 00 Registered in the Paris RCS register of companies as number 340 709 211 Intracommunity VAT number: FR 39340709211 Atout France is listed in the travel and tour operators register under number IM075190026. It has a financial guarantee with the APST (15 Avenue Carnot, 75017 Paris) and professional liability insurance with GAN ASSURANCES (8-10 Rue d’Astorg, 75008 Paris).
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
The Website publisher is the Chief Executive Officer of Atout France Caroline Leboucher.
The Website is hosted by: Oxalide Whose registered office is 25 boulevard de Strasbourg - 75010 Paris Tel.: +33 01 75 77 16 50
All parts of this Website are subject to French legislation, particularly in respect of intellectual property and personal data, and to all applicable international legislation.
The data, pictograms, icons, photographs, images, text, video sequences, whether animated, accompanied by audio or otherwise, and all other components of the Website are protected by industrial and/or intellectual property rights owned by Atout France, or are reproduced and represented by Atout France with permission of their owners.
Any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation and/or modification, whether in part or in full, or any transfer by means of any process whatsoever, is prohibited unless permission has been expressly granted by Atout France in advance and in writing. Any such act would constitute counterfeiting within the meaning of clauses L.335-2 and subsequent of the French Intellectual Property Code.
The copying of these copyrighted materials to a printed medium for private use is permitted in accordance with clause L.112-5 of the French Intellectual Property Code.
To obtain permission for use or to request further information on this subject, please contact us at:
Atout France, Direction des nouvelles technologies, 200/216 rue Raymond Losserand, CS 60043, 75680 PARIS Cedex 14 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The brands of Atout France and its partners, together with the logos referred to and reproduced on this Website, are registered trademarks.
Any reproduction, whether in part or in full, of these brands or logos using components of the Website without the express prior permission of Atout France is prohibited within the meaning of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Atout France will accept no responsibility whatsoever for access by Website users via hypertext links inserted into the structure of the Website to other network resources.
Compliance with the protection of personal data is essential in the relationship of trust, which we wish to establish with you.
- Whether you are a visitor, partner, member, client, reader or prospective client, user of one of the administrative public services assignments, a professional or private individual, Atout France collects and processes your personal data for the purposes of:
- informing you of our events and those of our partners and allowing you to participate thereto;
- sending you our communications (newsletter, catalogues, etc.);
- proposing our products and services or informing you of those of our partners;
- allowing you to access our Internet web-site and to participate in our competitions;
- allowing us to conduct analyses and studies relating to our products and services and the accessing of our Internet web-sites;
- allowing us to carry out the assignments entrusted to us.
We only process data where one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
- your consent to the processing operations has been given;
- the existence of our legitimate interest or that of a third party, which justifies the processing of the personal data in question;
- the performance of a contract, which links us together necessitating that we process the personal data in question;
- we are bound by legal and regulatory obligations necessitating the processing of the personal data in question.
- In the event that we request your consent, this shall be obtained directly form the form provided for the collection of the information concerning you.
How to exercise your rights
You may exercise your rights (request for access, rectification, request to be forgotten, deletion, opposition or portability, further details by clicking on this link by electronic means at the following address: email@example.com or by postal letter at the following address: Atout France, Service juridique, 200/216 rue Raymond Losserand, CS 60043, 75680 PARIS Cedex 14 evidencing your identity. You may lodge a claim with a supervisory authority – In France, this is the CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris cedex 07. You have the possibility of setting out instructions relating to the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data following your death with a certified trusted third party in charge of ensuring that the deceased’s wishes are complied with, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal framework.
Detailed information notices
You will find further information on the processing of your personal data and your rights by clicking on the following link:
- You are an administrative public service user: your information notices by clicking on this link;
- You are a partner-client-prospective client of Atout France: your information notices by clicking on this link.
You may also contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal letter at Atout France - Service Juridique – 200/216 rue Raymond Losserand, CS 60043, 75680 PARIS Cedex 14 – France, Your request to exercise your rights shall have to be accompanied by a copy of a signed proof of identity in order to allow us to verify your identity.
Atout France will accept no liability whatsoever for any material errors that may remain in the documents present on the Website, despite careful checking prior to publication.
The information provided on the Website is provided for information purposes only, and users of the Website should always conduct an additional analysis themselves.
Neither will Atout France accept any liability whatsoever for the information, words and opinions published on those websites to which its own Website provides hypertext links, over which it has no editorial control.
Those websites which choose to link to france.fr (http://france.fr) are liable for any negative impact they may have on the image of the Website.
Neither can Atout France accept any liability whatsoever for the defective transmission of data as a result of the various networks used by the Internet or incompatibilities with the browser used by visitors to the Website.
Any dispute regarding the use of the Website will be subject to French law. Visitors to the Website recognise and accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts that fall under the jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal (Cour d’appel de Paris).