French bee, the first smart-cost long-haul airline in France, expands its West Coast presence with the launch of a Los Angeles route to Paris Orly beginning April 2022.
Launching on April 30, French bee will operate four weekly nonstop flights from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Paris-Orly International Airport (ORY). As the newest and most affordable carrier, French bee grants Angelenos a fast lane to the beautiful sights, tastes, and charms of Paris with a nonstop route to the closest airport (Paris-Orly) to the City of Light.
"Following the success of our Newark launch and relaunch of San Francisco, we are enthusiastic to debut Los Angeles as our third U.S. route to Paris and continue our rapid U.S. expansion,” says Marc Rochet, President at French bee. “We understand price is a top factor for customers planning international travel following the pandemic and are pleased to offer superior in-flight comfort with our newest Airbus A350-900, which is one of the world’s most fuel efficient and modern aircrafts in the long-haul market right now.”
French bee’s Los Angeles (LAX) —> Paris-Orly (ORY) route includes: ● Starting Price: Introductory fares start at $279 one-way for Basic Economy and $661 one-way for Premium Economy from Los Angeles to Paris
● When: Operating four times weekly on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday in April, increasing up to six times weekly starting in July 2022
● Outbound Flight: Departure from LAX at 7:45pm with arrival at ORY the following day at 3:35pm
● Return: Departure from ORY at 2:50pm for arrival at LAX at 5:15pm
● Flight Duration: 10 hours and 50 minutes from LAX to ORY
● How to Book: www.frenchbee.com