All are welcome to enter to win a trip to the Paris Marathon.
Martinique expands luxury travel product with the opening of the French Coco hotel in Tartane.
To celebrate 65 years of folly and glamour,Crazy Horse Paris is throwing itself into a new creative adventure and is making 2016 an exceptional year by inviting the renowned creator of Parisian lingerie Chantal Thomass to be the show Art Director for three months.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Flights will operate between South Florida and Guadeloupe (PTP) twice weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Running from Saturday July 2nd to Sunday July 24th 2016, the 103th Tour de France will be made up of 21 stages.
Habitation Céron, the Not-To-Be-Missed Eco Friendly Site, at the Cross Road of Martinique’s Heritage.
Martinique’s Annual ‘Carnival at Sea’ set for July 31st to August 7th. The Must-Experience Caribbean Event of Summer 2016.
Friday, July 8
• 6.00 PM: Ribot’s High School Parade in St Jean Chapel – rue Valbelle in Saint-Omer
• 6.30 PM: Preview of the exhibit: “Charles Caroll, from St Omer to the Independence Declaration of the United States: A Quest for Liberty” and slide show of the Yorktown’s fight battle in Saint-Omer’s St Jean Chapel.
• 8.30 PM: Convention and round-table meeting to discuss of the School of English Jesuits and the Carroll at Saint-Omer’s Library of Agglomeration- rue Gambetta.
Saturday, July 9
• 10.30 AM: Parade Ribot’s High School in St Jean Chapel.
• 2.30 PM: Musical and historical visit of Orpheon sur la ville organized by the Pays d’Art et d’Histoire, Saint-Omer Tourism office, and la Clique sur Mer.
Sunday, July 10
• 2.30 PM : Musical and historical visit of Orpheon sur la ville organized by the Pays d’Art et d’Histoire, the St Omer Tourism office, and la Clique sur Mer.
Hon. Karine Mousseau, on the first photo,is the Tourism Commissioner since January. Mrs Joelle Desir, on the second one, is the new General Director since May 17.